The District is dedicated to providing our customers with excellent potable water and sanitary sewer services, and fiscally responsible management of the resources of our ratepayers in an environmentally responsive manner.
The District seeks to become a trusted partner and regionally recognized as a leading water resources management agency.
- We are entrusted to serve the public and are responsible for carrying out the District mission for the benefit of the community.
- We are committed to providing excellent service to all customers.
- All individuals are unique and important, and will be treated with fairness, dignity, and respect.
- We take pride in our work and are accountable and trusted to carry out our responsibilities safely with honesty and integrity.
- Initiative, leadership, personal development, and training are vital for us to continuously improve.
- Open communication, cooperation, and teamwork are shared responsibilities and essential to the successful performance of our work.
- We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which reflects and supports the diversity of our community and enriches our perspectives.
- A balance between work and family is essential to the quality of our lives, and we will promote a family-friendly work environment.